Due to overwhelming interest in the launch of Coro Partners’ public leadership programming, we are excited to announce that we will be offering another session of What’s My Style?: Navigating and Managing Difference on Thursday, November 1st! Space is limited, so make sure you secure your spot!
Thursday, November 1, 4:45 – 9:00pm
Fried Frank Offices
One New York Plaza, 29th Floor
New York, NY 10004
This is an exciting opportunity to learn about team-building and communicating and collaborating across differences. This program will utilize the Interpersonal Leadership Styles instrument to facilitate important, timely and relevant conversations.
You will walk away from this session with:
- An enhanced awareness of your own stylistic tendencies and those of others, as well as concrete strategies to build more effective partnerships
- Tools for navigating difficult conversations with skill and authenticity; and
- New insights around how to manage your actions and emotions under stress.
Coro Partners Public Programs are right for you if…
- You’ve been curious about Coro Partners’ work and want to learn more about it;
- You’ve been seeking an opportunity to develop and deepen your leadership practice;
- You’ve been looking to build your network; or
- You’ve been hoping for a chance to introduce your colleagues, friends and family to Coro tools and frameworks.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Meredith Cornelius, Manager of Training and Consulting at Coro Partners at email@example.com