Coro Partners proudly invites you (and your friends!) to our upcoming public workshops. Join us for an interactive, energizing, thought-provoking and fun experience!
Public Workshops are right for you if you are:
- looking to give your communication and collaboration skills a boost;
- trying to understand what drives your behaviors;
- interested in building your network;
- curious about Coro Partners’ work; or
- hoping for a chance to introduce your colleagues, friends, and family to Coro tools and frameworks.
What’s My Style?: Navigating and Managing Difference
How can we partner more effectively with the people in our lives (colleagues, clients, etc) who approach work and communication differently than we do? This workshop is an exciting opportunity to learn about communicating and collaborating across differences. Utilizing the Interpersonal Leadership Styles instrument to better understand interpersonal communication, this workshop will focus on understanding your individual style and build your awareness of styles that might not come naturally to you.
You will walk away from this session with:
- a personalized and detailed assessment of your style
- new insights around how to manage your style’s emotions and actions under stress;
- an enhanced awareness of your style’s impact on others;
- concrete strategies to communicate with different styles; and
- tools for navigating difficult conversations with skill and authenticity.
Date: Saturday, November 9, 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Location: Ernst & Young Wavespace, 218 W 18th Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10011
Cost: $75 per person
Burnt out? Stressed? Overwhelmed with all the things you need to get done in a given day? There are countless external factors that affect our balance and stress (the urgency and weight of the social problems we’ve taken on, too much to do with too few resources, and inefficient organizational processes); however, we often overlook our own internal power to shift how we show up and engage with our work. Before we can change the systems around us, it is important for us to turn our attention inward–to look at the biases, motivations, and habits that drive our behavior. In this workshop, you’ll take some time to step back from your task list and think critically about your personal ecology and how you approach your work. You will walk away from this session with:
- a deeper understanding of the state of your personal ecology;
- the ability to identify behaviors and patterns that drive you towards overwork; and
- new ideas about how to sustain your energy and effectiveness.
Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Time: 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Location: New York City (exact location TBD)
Cost: $75 per person
Curious about Coro Partners’ work? Want to learn more? Please visit our website at coronewyork.org/partners or reach out to us at email@example.com