Coro Partners proudly invites you (and your friends!) to our upcoming public workshops. Join us for an interactive, energizing, thought-provoking and fun experience!
Public Workshops are right for you if you are:
- looking to give your communication and collaboration skills a boost;
- trying to understand what drives your behaviors;
- interested in building your network;
- curious about Coro Partners’ work; or
- hoping for a chance to introduce your colleagues, friends, and family to Coro tools and frameworks.
What’s My Style?: Navigating and Managing Difference
How can we partner more effectively with the people in our lives (colleagues, clients, etc) who approach work and communication differently than we do? This workshop is an exciting opportunity to learn about communicating and collaborating across differences. Utilizing the Interpersonal Leadership Styles instrument to better understand interpersonal communication, this workshop will focus on understanding your individual style and build your awareness of styles that might not come naturally to you.
You will walk away from this session with:
- a personalized and detailed assessment of your style
- new insights around how to manage your style’s emotions and actions under stress;
- an enhanced awareness of your style’s impact on others;
- concrete strategies to communicate with different styles; and
- tools for navigating difficult conversations with skill and authenticity.
Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Time: 4:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Location: Coro New York Leadership Center
42 Broadway, Suite 2001, New York, NY 10004
Cost: $75 per person
Curious about Coro Partners’ work? Want to learn more? Please visit our website at coronewyork.org/partners or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org