BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Our dedicated board includes leaders in the business, nonprofit, and public sectors—including many Coro alumni—with the insight and experience to help guide the growth and sustainability of our programs.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Andrew H. Kimball (Fellows NY 1990); Chief Executive Officer, Industry City
Melissa Roman Burch (Leadership New York 18); Executive General Manager, Lend Lease, Inc.
Melody Rollins Downes (Leadership New York 16); Partner, Head of Client Service & Product Development, Brightwood Capital Advisors
Andrew Cantor (Fellows NY 2003); Senior Vice President, Related Companies Inc.
- Susanna Aaron (Leadership New York 26)
- Sandra Altine; Managing Director for Global Diversity & Inclusion, Moody’s Corporation
- Greg Berman (Fellows NY 1993); Executive Director, Center for Court Innovation
- Richard A. Caccappolo (Leadership New York 13); Chief Operating Officer, MailOnline
- Wellington Chen (Neighborhood Leadership 2012); Executive Director, Chinatown Partnership Local Development Corporation
- Russell Dubner; President & CEO, Edelman U.S.
- Tal Golomb; Partner, Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Alison Hirsh; Political Director, SEIU Local 32BJ
- Wayne Ho (Immigrant Civic Leadership Program 2005); President/CEO, Chinese American Planning Council
- Joan Jacobs (Leadership New York 19); Vice President of Learning & Inclusion, Consolidated Edison Company of New York
- Patrick B. Jenkins; Partner, Patrick B. Jenkins & Associates
- Aaron Koffman (Leadership New York 22); Principal, The Hudson Companies
- Sarah Lewis (Fellows NY 2003); Vice President for Health System Services, Greater New York Hospital Association
- David I. Moskovitz (Fellows 1981); Chief Executive, Accenture Federal Services
- Peter C. Neger; Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Katherine O’Brien; Chief Human Resources Officer, New York Life Insurance Company
- Larisa Ortiz; Founder, Larisa Ortiz Associates
- Mehul Patel (Leadership New York 19); Chief Operating Officer, Midwood Investment & Development Corp.
- Jeffrey Plaut (Fellows NY 1988); Founding Partner, Global Strategy Group
- Anne Pollack
- Fatima A. Shama; Executive Director, Fresh Air Fund
- Lee Silberstein; Chief Strategy Officer & Managing Director, Marino P.R.
- William F. Squadron; President, OurEnergyPolicy.org
- Travis Terry (Leadership New York 15); Chief Operating Officer, Capalino+Company
- Jamie Torres Springer (Leadership New York 19); Senior Principal, HR&A Advisors
- Nancy Youman (Leadership New York 7); Director, Communities Against Hate Local Grants, Open Society Foundations