BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Our dedicated board includes leaders in the business, nonprofit, and public sectors—including many Coro alumni—with the insight and experience to help guide the growth and sustainability of our programs.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Andrew H. Kimball (Fellows NY 1990); Chief Executive Officer, Industry City
Melissa Roman Burch (Leadership New York 2007); Executive General Manager, Lend Lease, Inc.
Melody Rollins Downes (Leadership New York 2005); Partner, Head of Client Service & Product Development, Brightwood Capital Advisors
Andrew Cantor (Fellows NY 2003); Senior Vice President, Related Companies Inc.
- Susanna Aaron (Leadership New York 2015)
- Sandra Altine; Managing Director for Global Diversity & Inclusion, Moody’s Corporation
- Greg Berman (Fellows NY 1993); Executive Director, Center for Court Innovation
- Richard A. Caccappolo (Leadership New York 2002); Chief Operating Officer, MailOnline
- Andrew Cantor (Fellows NY 2003); Vice President of Development, Related Companies Inc.
- Wellington Chen (Neighborhood Leadership 2012); Executive Director, Chinatown Partnership Local Development Corporation
- Russell Dubner; President & CEO, Edelman U.S.
- Freida Foster; Board Member, New York State Worker’s Compensation Board
- Tal Golomb; Partner, Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Betsy Gotbaum; Former Public Advocate of New York City
- Wayne Ho (Immigrant Civic Leadership Program 2005); President/CEO, Chinese American Planning Council
- Joan Jacobs (Leadership New York 2008); Vice President of Learning & Inclusion, Consolidated Edison Company of New York
- Patrick B. Jenkins; Partner, Patrick B. Jenkins & Associates
- Aaron Koffman (Leadership New York 2011); Principal, The Hudson Companies
- Gayle Matthei; Chief Marketing Officer, DTZ
- David I. Moskovitz (Fellows 1981); Chief Executive, Accenture Federal Services
- Peter C. Neger; Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Katherine O’Brien; Chief Human Resources Officer, New York Life Insurance Company
- Mehul Patel (Leadership New York 2008); Chief Operating Officer, Midwood Investment & Development Corp.
- Jeffrey Plaut (Fellows NY 1988); Founding Partner, Global Strategy Group
- Anne Pollack
- Fatima A. Shama; Executive Director, Fresh Air Fund
- Lee Silberstein; Chief Strategy Officer & Managing Director, Merino P.R.
- William F. Squadron; Executive Vice President, STATS, LLC
- Travis Terry (Leadership New York 2004); Chief Operating Officer, Capalino+Company
- Jamie Torres Springer (Leadership New York 2008); Senior Principal, HR&A Advisors
- Nancy Youman (Leadership New York 1996); Deputy Director of U.S. Programs, Open Society Foundations