BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Our dedicated board includes leaders in the business, nonprofit, and public sectors—including many Coro alumni—with the insight and experience to help guide the growth and sustainability of our programs.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Andrew H. Kimball (Fellows NY 1990); Chief Executive Officer, Industry City
Melissa Roman Burch (Leadership New York 18); Executive General Manager, Lend Lease, Inc.
Melody Rollins Downes (Leadership New York 16); Fellow, Client Service, Bridgewater Associates
Andrew Cantor (Fellows NY 2003); Senior Vice President, Related Companies Inc.
- Susanna Aaron (Leadership New York 26)
- Sandra Altine
- Richard A. Caccappolo (Leadership New York 13); Chief Operating Officer, MailOnline
- Wellington Chen (Neighborhood Leadership 2012); Executive Director, Chinatown Partnership Local Development Corporation
- Joe Gagliano; Senior Vice President, Global Tax, American Express
- Tal Golomb; Partner, Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Andrea Hagelgans; Executive Vice President, Group Head, Public Affairs and Issue Advocacy, Edelman
- Alison Hirsh; Senior Advisor for Strategic Planning, NYC Office of the Mayor
- Wayne Ho (Immigrant Civic Leadership Program 2005); President/CEO, Chinese American Planning Council
- Joan Jacobs (Leadership New York 19); Vice President of Learning & Inclusion, Consolidated Edison Company of New York
- Patrick B. Jenkins; President, Patrick B. Jenkins & Associates
- Aaron Koffman (Leadership New York 22); Principal, The Hudson Companies
- Sarah Lewis (Fellows NY 2003); Vice President, Health Equity, Hartford HealthCare
- David I. Moskovitz (Fellows 1981); Managing Director, Accenture
- Peter C. Neger; Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Larisa Ortiz; Managing Director, Streetwise
- Mehul Patel (Leadership New York 19); Chief Operating Officer, Midtown Equities.
- Jeffrey Plaut (Fellows NY 1988); Founding Partner, Global Strategy Group
- Anne Pollack
- Achaibar (Dan) Sawh, Founder & President of HD Consulting Group
- Fatima A. Shama; Executive Director, Fresh Air Fund
- William F. Squadron; Special Counsel, Genius Sports
- Travis Terry (Leadership New York 15); Chief Operating Officer, Capalino+Company
- Jamie Torres Springer (Leadership New York 19); First Deputy Commissioner, New York City Department of Design and Construction
- Nancy Youman (Leadership New York 7)