As a Coro alumnus, you have immediate access to more than 2,400 members of the Coro community from across all Coro programs. Being and staying connected to the Coro network is among the many ways you can continue to benefit from your Coro experience long after graduation.
Corolation – Monthly E-newsletter for the Coro Alumni Community
Coro sends you Corolation, a monthly e-newsletter digest of news and events and a link to our LinkedIn job postings. If you are a Coro alum and are not receiving Corolation, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you maintain a professional profile on LinkedIn, you can request to join* the Coro group, which is exclusive to Coro participants and alumni. The Coro LinkedIn group offers:
- the opportunity to initiate and respond to discussion topics,
- view job postings that are shared by Coro alumni and staff.
- post job opportunities at your organization
- access the Alumni Directory.
* Once you submit a request to join, you should expect to be approved for membership within 48 hours.