At Coro, the learning doesn’t stop when your program ends. Alumni enjoy a host of exclusive benefits: a powerful network, continuous support for tackling professional challenges, and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
Here’s how you can stay tapped into the Coro Alumni community:
Build a robust professional network.
- Access job postings through our member-only LinkedIn group.
- Attend monthly Coro alumni events.
- Share resources, ideas, connections, and questions with the alumni community.
Engage with current program participants.
- Serve as an advisor or interviewee for a Logic Study or Issue Day.
- Mentor and advise a Neighborhood Leadership or Immigrant Civic Leadership program participant for their Community Change Project.
- Host a Coro Fellow during his or her sector placement
- Host a high school student from one of our youth programs over the summer to help him or her learn about your organization and sector.
- Be a Selection Day Judge for the next class of Coro Fellows.
Give back to Coro in a personally meaningful way.
- Provide financial support so that others can participate in Coro’s programs.
- Host an event, “behind the scenes” tour, or discussion to share your expertise or engage other alumni on civic issues.
- Celebrate Coro’s impact on New York City by attending the annual Coro Awards Gala. Help make the night a fundraising success by securing support from your personal, professional, and Coro networks.