At Coro, the learning doesn’t stop when your program ends. Alumni enjoy a host of exclusive benefits: a powerful network, continuous support for tackling professional challenges, and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
Here’s how you can stay involved in the Coro Alumni community:
Build a robust professional network.
- Access exclusive job, event and volunteer postings through our member-only site and bi-monthly newsletter, Coro Classifieds.
- Attend regular Coro alumni events.
- Share resources, ideas, connections, and questions with the alumni community.
Engage with current program participants.
- Serve as an advisor or interviewee for a Logic Study or Issue Day.
- Mentor and advise a Neighborhood Leadership or Immigrant Civic Leadership program participant for their Community Change Project.
- Host a Coro Fellow during his or her sector placement
- Be a Selection Day Judge for the next class of Coro Fellows.
Give back to Coro in a personally meaningful way.
- Donate to Coro so that others can participate in Coro’s programs.
- Host an event, “behind the scenes” tour, or discussion to share your expertise or engage other alumni on civic issues.
- Celebrate Coro’s impact on New York City by attending the annual Coro Awards Gala.