WHAT IS CORO PARTNERS?
We serve as partners in change-making for clients seeking a transformative approach to leadership development.
HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOU
Whether you’re facing a moment of opportunity, challenge, transition or growth, Coro Partners will help you seize it.
- Assessments to illuminate team strengths, challenges and dynamics
- Customized retreats that accelerate team development and increase collaboration
- Leadership development experiences that empower and invest in promising staff
- Strategies to support the launch of new initiatives and change-making efforts
- Tools and processes to improve organizational culture
- Consulting and coaching to support the implementation of new learning and practices
Coro Partners designed a unique two-day retreat that empowered our junior partners and gave them a feeling of connectedness. One of the reasons it worked is that Coro Partners did an incredible job in advance, getting to know our firm and tailoring the experience to our culture.Ken Young
OUR HISTORYAt Coro Partners, our work offers groups a common language and a powerful set of tools to get things done on behalf of the institutions and communities they serve. Coro New York Leadership Center, which houses Coro Partners, has been doing this through its leadership programs since 1984. Our 2,500 program alumni hold positions of influence across a wide variety of fields and sectors. From executives, entrepreneurs and elected officials to policy-makers, educators and activists, those who have worked with Coro will tell you that the experience benefited their organizations and transformed their practice of leadership. Now, through Coro Partners, we’re able to bring these powerful tools and experiences to you.
To learn more about our practice and to explore whether working with Coro Partners might be a fit for your organization, please reach out to us at email@example.com.